Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ormedic bio-peptide creme by Image Skincare

I think I'm in love.

From the first time I used the Bio-Peptide creme from the Ormedic line at Image, I could SEE a difference in my skin. Literally see it.

I'm not just saying that because truth be told, I used the Vital C hydrating enzyme mask and though the scent was divine, after about 5 minutes it was burning my skin so I rinsed it off. I'm not sure what caused the reaction. I think my skin was a little overworked at the time. I tried it again a week later and it was fine, but our relationship is a little strained now. 

However, the Bio-peptide creme and I have been smooth sailing since day 1. My skin feels better and it's  evened out my skin tone, noticeably. It also doesn't hurt that it smells very good. I've gotten into a little routine using the BP creme at night and am extremely happy with the results. I have to say, I'm loving these products more and more. So what's in it? Let's go down the list:

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Organic) - Aloe Vera leaf. We all know the benefits of Aloe, but for those who want to know specifically, used topically, it heals skin, protects against UV damage, helps with skin conditions such as acne and rosacea, is high in antioxidants, contains salicylic acid which has anti-aging benefits. I could go on but we know already. Aloe is great for your skin.

Olea Europaea Oil (Organic) - Olive Oil. Since it has high vitamin E content, olive oil acts as a powerful antioxidant for the skin. Its regular application helps in maintaining youthful, healthy, glowing skin. Olive oil is a natural moisturizer as well, and you can use it for balancing the moisture levels of the skin.

Apricot Oil - Plant Extract

Japanese Green Tea (Organic) Green tea is a potent anti-inflammatory agent thereby reducing inflammation in the skin, and most importantly having an inhibitory action on collagenase, which is a collagen-reducing enzyme that breaks down collagen.

Palmitoyl Oligopeptide - Matrixyl - Stimulate collagen production and encourage the production of inter-cellular matrix substances such as hyaluronic acids

Ubiquinone - also known as CoQ10. The latest research suggests that topical application of CoQ10 has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects

Sodium Hyaluronate found naturally in the extra-cellular space within bodily tissues, especially in the face, this lovely little ingredient helps your skin bring and absorb more water more effectively helping to support and hydrate the skin.

Shea Butter - is a rich source of antioxidants

Grape Seed Extract - Rich with a number of very potent antioxidants that help for diminish the sun’s damaging effects and reduce free-radical damage

Cucumber Extract - There isn't a lot of basis for the theory that Cucumber helps soothe puffy eyes, however there is research showing the lutein component of cucumber can have an effect on suppressing melanogenesis, or the process that leads to skin discolorations. Additional in-vitro research has shown that the constituents in cucumber can help protect skin against carcinogenic substances that cause tumors.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is awesome and really helpful for readers. Many custom peptide companies provide online peptide services.

    ReplyDelete